top of page
Wed, 26 Oct|
Protea Hotel, Wanderers
I AM ME ANNUAL CONFERENCE & FUNDRAISING Event
You're Invited to 2022 I AM ME Conference & Fundraising event as a guest. In this power-packed session, the I AM ME Conference & Fundraising event will address the state of change of issues affecting LGBTQIAP+ individuals and persons with dis-Abilities in the workplace. Reserve your seat today!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
26 Oct 2022, 09:00 – 14:00 SAST
Protea Hotel, Wanderers, Corner Corlette Drive And Rudd Road, Illovo, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
About the event
- Status of transformation when it comes to issues that affect PWD's in the workplace
- What has corporate SA done? What are the challenges experienced by Corporate SA
- Who is involved in giving direction on how to navigate such issues
- How is corporate SA planning to move PWD transformation in the workplace forward?
- Addressing the status of transformation when it comes to transforming the work environment to being inclusive, accommodative and sensitized towards issues that affect LGBTQIAP+
- What has corporate SA done? What are the challenges experienced by SA corporates?
- Who gives direction on how to navigate such issues?
- How are corporates in SA planning to move LGBTQIAP+ transformation in the workplace?
Day 1 Pass
This ticket allows you to attend the conference for the 1st day only
This event is sold out
bottom of page